We value our good relationships with clients and aim to deal with any complaints or concerns sensitively and promptly.
Please, in the first instance:
- talk to us informally about concerns or levels of service; and
- use our feedback mechanisms.
Make a complaint
In case you have to make a complaint, we aim to:
- resolve issues informally wherever possible;
- address issues thoroughly and as speedily as possible, and tell you when you can expect a reply at all stages of the process;
- carry out a full, fair and proportionate investigation and give you a reasonable response; and
- feed back issues into our systems to contribute to improvements in services.
Please note that procedures and policies for student complaints are published on Moodle.