International students studying with us

Coming to study in UK is a fantastic opportunity, but a big commitment. You should look carefully into the finances and living expenses involved with studying in the UK.

Trinity Laban does not receive funding from the UK government for international students (students outside of the European Union), therefore you are responsible for paying your fees in full.

Your own country may be able to offer financial assistance to you if you choose to study overseas - you should contact your own government's education department to check.

For information on whether you are eligible to pay Home or Overseas fees, please consult the UKCISA website. UKCISA can also provide valuable information relating to studying in the UK.

The British Council can also provide advice on funding opportunities and sponsorship that you may be able to apply for. Visit their website at

Trinity Laban also has some funding opportunities available and provide a variety of awards to students every year.

Subscribe to our Mailing List

Stay up-to-date with performances and activities happening at Trinity Laban.

Subscribe now