Please read the checklist below carefully, to make sure you are fully prepared for September.
- Please complete the Health and disability questionnaire.
- Musical Theatre students: check the Musical Theatre kit list.
- American students wishing to obtain Federal Loan funding for their studies should read the information on our website.
- Apply for Financial Support (Home/EU undergraduates only and eligibile postgraduate students
- Complete the online registration process (we will email you about this in the summer).
- If you are a music student and have a particular principal study teacher in mind that you would like to study with, please email [email protected] and we'll pass on the information to the relevant Head of Department for provisional allocations at the end of the Summer Term. If possible, we will try to place you with your preferred teacher, but it cannot be guaranteed. We will not be able to confirm any allocations until you come to register. Don't worry if you don't have anyone in mind to study with - you will be automatically allocated by your Head of Department. Find out more about arranging a consultation lesson with one of our teachers.
What you will need to bring with you to register in September
- Evidence of your qualifications, including any English Language qualifications. You can also scan and send these in advance to [email protected].
- Your passport/Proof of identity
- Tier 4 students will need to bring any residence permit, in addition to their passport/visa information.
- If you have applied for a Career Development Loan, you will need to provide proof that your application has been approved.