Junior Trinity’s Main programme is for children aged 10 – 19 years.
There are thirty teaching weeks per year plus one week each term for masterclasses and other activities. There is one week off for half term.
The Junior Trinity day starts around 09.00h and finishes around 17.00h, depending on your age and timetable.
* individual lessons, classes and chamber music
* regular concerts - JT @ Tea Time
* larger ensembles & choirs and individual lessons
It may be possible to arrange a later start for students who travel a long distance.
Our students describe Junior Trinity in brief:
"An amazing place to learn and develop as a musician and the perfect way to try to figure out where you want music to take you."
Junior Trinity leaver July 2015, now reading Music at University of Manchester
The Junior Trinity Main Programme generally consists of:
Principal Study (instrumental/vocal)
General Musicianship class
Ensembles & Chamber Music (some ensembles are subject to audition)
Extras (Subject to availability, additional fees may apply)
- Second/ third study
- Longer lesson on first study (up to 60 minutes)
- Individual support for Trinity College London Music Exams
- GCSE/ A Level classes in Music and Music Technology