Junior Trinity – a Saturday School for 3-19 year olds
There are thirty teaching weeks per year plus one week each term for masterclasses and other activities. There is one week off for half term.
The Junior Trinity day starts around 8.00 - 9.00am and finishes around 5.00pm, depending on your age and timetable.
- AM individual lessons, classes and chamber music
- Weekly lunchtime concerts
- PM larger ensembles & choirs and individual lessons
A more condensed programme may sometimes be available for younger students, and it may be possible to arrange a later start for students who travel a long distance.
"I have absolutely loved Junior Trinity. I really think that it has shaped the person that I am. The music making here is fantastic but so is the support and dedication. These have been an amazing past six years. Thank you!"
Junior Trinity leaver
The Junior Trinity Main Programme generally consists of:
Principal Study (instrumental/vocal)
General Musicianship class
Orchestra (orchestral players only, some ensembles are subject to audition)
- Second/ third study
- Longer lesson on first study
- Individual support in aural, theory of music and musicianship skills
- GCSE/ A Level classes in Music and Music Technology