Trinity Laban is delighted to have raised a new flag at King Charles Court, home of the Faculty of Music.
The flag was kindly gifted by Rear Admiral Nick Wilkinson, Chairman of the Savile Club and supporter of the conservatoire. Principal Professor Anthony Bowne officiated at the ceremony on Wednesday 2 November.
We are also thrilled to welcome another donation for a second new flag above the Hawksmoor Entrance from alumna and Trinity Laban Governor, Rebecca Allen. Both flags promise to raise the profile of Trinity Laban.
We are actively raising funds towards a £5million campaign to upgrade King Charles Court. Originally built in 1705, King Charles Court sits within the Old Royal Naval College complex, designed by Sir Christopher Wren in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Home to the Faculty of Music, it forms part of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site. In 2001, this historic building was transformed to provide outstanding music conservatoire facilities, creating over 100 practice and recital rooms, excellent music technology facilities including a recording studio and space for the award-winning Jerwood Library of the Performing Arts and its vast collection of musical scores, books and other materials.
The beautiful site set alongside the River Thames and Greenwich Park, the highly distinguished and talented professorial staff and our innovative and comprehensive course provision make Trinity Laban's Faculty of Music the natural choice for all who seek the best in professional music performance training.
To find out more about this and becoming a patron please contact Bernadette Benati: [email protected]
To find out more about studying music at Trinity Laban, visit our Study pages.