Trinity Laban provides a warm and welcoming environment for all students, with plenty of support available in all areas. International students receive individual support and advice throughout the application process and during their time here. The following pages will give all the information you need to apply and audition for your chosen programme.
The majority of Trinity Laban music programmes are available for online application via UCAS Conservatoires (formerly CUKAS) using Conservatoire Code: T75.
The CUKAS service allows you to:
- apply online to up to six conservatoires simultaneously, via one online application
- check the progress of your application, accept offers and confirm decisions online
- work on your application anywhere you have internet access at any time
To ensure equal consideration for entry you should submit your application by the following dates:
- 1 October for programmes starting in September
- 1 December for Musical Theatre applications
- 9 November 2014 for The Teaching Musician PG Cert/Dip (Jan 2015)
References can follow the application, and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having specific issues with completing your application online, you can email them directly on email@example.com
The Conservatoire accepts direct applications for a small number of programmes as indicated in the table.
Erasmus Exchange Applications
All applications for Erasmus Exchange places must be sent via the International Office at your current institution to Admissions at Trinity Laban. The Conservatoire will return any applications that are sent directly.
The application process is detailed here.
Applications for the PGCE 'Musicians in Education' offered by the University of Greenwich should be made to the University of Greenwich via the Graduate Teacher Training Registry (GTTR) website.
All enquiries regarding the course should be directed to The University of Greenwich: 0800 005 006.
Open Days & Tours
Open days are held several times a year. They are an opportunity for prospective students, parents and teachers to visit Trinity Laban. Your visit will include a tour of King Charles Court, the chance to talk to staff and students, and the opportunity to attend a department related event. If you are unable to attend one of our Open Days, tours can be arranged. Find out further information here.
Students seeking guidance on their suitability for conservatoire training (or on any other aspect of their musical development) may apply for a consultation lesson.
Online applications should be made via UCAS Conservatoires
- 101F Independent Study Programme (ISP) Advanced
- 190F Independent Study Programme (ISP) Foundation
- 230F Full-time BA (Hons) Musical Theatre: Performance
- 300F Full-time BMus (Hons) Performance
- 310F Full-time BMus (Hons) Performance Jazz Studies
- 602F Full-time Postgraduate Artist Diploma (Performance/Composition/Jazz)
- 602P Part-time Postgraduate Artist Diploma (Performance/Composition/Jazz)
- 800F Full-time MMus Performance/Composition/Jazz/Creative Practice
- 800P Part-time MMus Performance/Composition/Jazz/Creative Practice
- 804F Full-time MFA Creative Practice (Music)
- 801P Part-time MFA Creative Practice (Music)
- 805F Full-time MA Music Education and Performance
- 802P Part-time MA Music Education and Performance
- 600F Full-time Postgraduate Diploma (Performance/Composition/Jazz)
- 600P Part-time Postgraduate Diploma (Performance/Composition/Jazz)
- 103F Study Year Abroad
- 501P 1 year option PGCert The Teaching Musician
- 500P 2 year option PGCert The Teaching Musician
- 604P 1 year option PGDip The Teaching Musician
- 603P 2 year option PGDip The Teaching Musician
- Full-time Erasmus Exchange Applications are submitted via the International Office at your current institution.
- Full-time PGCE 'Musicians in Education' Online application is to the University of Greenwich via the Graduate Teacher Training Registry.