Stay up-to-date with performances and activities happening at Trinity Laban.
Music Open Days
Open days at the Music Faculty
are an opportunity for prospective students, parents and teachers
to visit the music faculty.
The day is organised around you, this is your chance to take a tour of our remarkable facilities, experience rehearsals and lessons, meet students and academic staff and hear more about your chosen programmes.
We will provide you with a unique insight into the vibrant life of the music faculty, including opportunities to:
- Meet Heads of Department, Professorial Staff and current students
- Attend student concerts
- Listen to open rehearsals, masterclasses or participate in a workshop
- Tour the faculty and Halls of Residence
Upcoming Open Days and Booking Information
- Sunday 1st December 2013, 10.00h-15.00h: Musical Theatre (Participate in a range of free musical theatre workshops, and experience what life as a musical theatre student at Trinity Laban is like.)
- Thursday 1 May 2014: Jazz, String
and WBP Departments
8 May 2014 : Composition, Piano & Organ and Vocal
To book for any of the days, please contact Juliet Jackman on firstname.lastname@example.org, stating:
- Your name
- Your instrument
- Which date you will be attending
- How many people will be attending
Please note there will be a limit of two guests per prospective student. However, in exceptional circumstances we will endeavour to accommodate where possible.
(If you have had any problems using our open day booking form recently, please contact Juliet Jackman as above to confirm your booking. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.)
If you have any other questions about the music open days, please contact:
Student Information Officer
Tel: +44 (0)20 8305 4403
Fax: +44 (0)20 8305 9403
If you are unable to attend one of our Open Days, tours of the Faculty of Music can be arranged for small groups with sufficient advanced notice and subject to availability. Find out more information about guided tours of the Faculty of Music.
Last updated on Mon 4 Nov 2013 14.14h