Short-Term Study Visa Information

The Short-Term Study Visa is appropriate if you are attending a Summer School course and you do not intend to remain in the UK to study after this course.

The information provided below is given in good faith and has been carefully checked. However, Trinity Laban accepts no legal responsibility for its accuracy. UK Visas and Immigration regulations are revised regularly and you must refer to the latest policy guidance.

Visa requirements vary according to your nationality. Check if you need a visa on

Get full details on short-term study visas on

f you are looking for details about visas for our long-term study programmes, please visit our Immigration and Visas page.

How to apply for a Short-Term Study Visa

Please visit for full details on how to apply for a short-term study visa.

You will need an official confirmation letter from Trinity Laban. You can only obtain this one you have paid for the summer school in full. Please contact Ben Redmayne at [email protected] to request this or for more details. 

Subscribe to our Mailing List

Stay up-to-date with performances and activities happening at Trinity Laban.

Subscribe now