Trinity Laban is committed to creating a culture in which diversity and equality of opportunity are promoted actively and in which discrimination is not tolerated. Trinity Laban recognises the educational and business benefits of having a diverse community of staff and students and to this end is working towards building and maintaining an environment which values diversity.
Trinity Laban believes in principles of social justice, acknowledges that discrimination affects people adversely, and is committed to challenge all forms of inequality. To meet this objective, Trinity Laban will aim to ensure that:
- Individuals are treated fairly, with dignity and respect regardless of their age, gender, marital status, disability, race, faith, belief, social or economic background, sexual orientation, or any other immaterial distinction;
- Everyone is given the opportunity to fulfil their potential;
- It promotes an inclusive and supportive environment for staff, students and visitors;
- It recognizes the various contributions to the achievement of Trinity Laban’s mission made by individuals form diverse backgrounds and with a wide range of experiences.
This policy applies to all staff and students of Trinity Laban as well as visitors and to other clients of the Institution and to those contracted to undertake work on behalf of the Institution. It is the responsibility of each member of staff (teaching and non-teaching), and of each student, to behave in accordance with the principles of this policy.
Equality and Diversity information
- 2023 Trinity Laban Equality Information
- 2022 Trinity Laban Equality Information
- 2021 Trinity Laban Equality Information
- 2020 Trinity Laban Equality Information
- 2019 Trinity Laban Equality Information
- 2018 Trinity Laban Equality Information
- 2017 Trinity Laban Equality Information
- 2016 Trinity Laban Equality Information