A contemporary dance class aimed at boys, young men and male-identifying dancers aged 10-16. Develop your creativity, confidence and technical skills in a supportive environment. Open to all levels and experience.
- Thursdays, 18:15 – 19:30h
- Led by Waddah Sinada
- Open Level, for boys, young men & male-identifying dancers aged 10 – 16
- Spring Term 2023, 12 January – 30 March (Half Term – No class 16 Feb.)
- Studio 1, Laban Building, Creekside, SE8 3DZ
- £7 (£3.50) per session
- Concession rate for young people in receipt of free school meals and/or whose parents/carers receive universal credit
- Online booking is now open for Spring Term of Accelerate
- Classes are payable in half-term (5 Weeks) or full-term blocks (11 Weeks)
- New-starters can also book an individual taster class
- Classes are also payable via phone on 0208 305 9365 or in cash by visiting the Learning & Participation Office, Laban Building
- Classes are allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Paid bookings are non-refundable, for more information please see our Terms & Conditions
More information and Covid measures
When dancing with us please follow our Covid-19 Guidelines for Participants.
Should future government restrictions impact the running of our full studio dance class programme;
- We may need to limit class capacity. In this instance, we will alternate classes in short blocks. Families will receive a proportionate refund.
- We may need to reduce the number of classes operating at one time. In this instance, we may offer alternative classes or be forced to cancel and refund some sessions.
- We may need to deliver classes digitally, using an online platform.
Get In Touch
For further information contact the Youth Programme Team at email@example.com or 0208 305 9365.
Trinity Laban is proud to be hosting U.Dance 2023: London Regional Platform on Sunday 26 February at the Bonnie Bird Theatre. U.Dance is a performance platform for youth dance groups based in London to showcase their work on stage or on screen.Find out more
Centre for Advanced Training
The Centre for Advanced Training (CAT) offers young people aged 12-17 with exceptional talent and potential the opportunity to access high quality dance training.Find Out More