Trinity Laban aims to ensure that the content of this website can be read by everyone, regardless of the type of technology used and any disabilities that the user has.
People with disabilities (such as visual or hearing impairments) are often at a disadvantage when browsing a website because they have not been accounted for in the design of the site. We have endeavoured to make this site accessible to everyone.
Trinity Laban aims to meet level 1 (A), and levels 2 and 3 (AA & AAA) where possible, of the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines on this website.
Further Information & Assistance
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the content of this site, or require further information or assistance please contact us. We appreciate your feedback.
We have included some useful information below:
If you find a keyboard or mouse hard to use
- Find out how to make your mouse easier to use (BBC My Web)
- Find out how to use your keyboard to control your mouse (BBC My Web)
- Find out about alternatives to a keyboard and mouse (BBC My Web)
If you can't see very well
- Learn how to increase the size of the text in your web browser (BBC My Web)
- Learn how to change text and background colours to make them easier to read (BBC My Web)
- Learn how to magnify your screen (BBC My Web)
If you are blind
- Find out about screen readers and talking browsers (BBC My Web)