Please read the checklist below carefully, to make sure you are fully prepared for September.
- Please complete the Health and disability questionnaire.
- Musical Theatre students: check the Musical Theatre kit list.
- American students wishing to obtain Federal Loan funding for their studies should read the information on US Federal Student Loans on our website.
- Apply for Financial Support (Home/EU undergraduates only and eligible postgraduate students).
- Complete the online registration process (we will email you about this in the summer).
- If you are a music student and have a particular principal study teacher in mind with whom you would like to study, please email [email protected] and we'll pass on the information to the relevant Head of Department for provisional allocations at the end of the Summer Term. If possible, we will try to place you with your preferred teacher, but it cannot be guaranteed. We will not be able to confirm any allocations until you come to register. Don't worry if you don't have anyone in mind to study with - you will be automatically allocated by your Head of Department. Find out more about arranging a consultation lesson with one of our teachers.
What you will need to bring with you to register in September
- Evidence of your qualifications, including any English Language qualifications if you have not already done so. Ideally, information should be sent in advance to: [email protected].
- Your passport/proof of identity (again, this can be scanned and sent in advance to [email protected])
- Tier 4 students will need to bring any residence permit, in addition to their passport/visa information.
- If you have applied for a Career Development Loan, you will need to provide proof that your application has been approved.
Get a Meningitis Vaccine
- Students coming to Trinity Laban, including overseas and mature students up to the age of 25, should contact their GP to have the Men ACWY vaccine, ideally before you arrive here.
- New university students are at high risk of infection because many of them mix closely with lots of new people, some who unknowingly carry meningococcal bacteria.
- Students are at the highest risk of contracting meningitis is in the first year of university, particularly the first few weeks. As the Men ACWY vaccine is being targeted at those at highest risk, students in their second year or above of university are not included in this vaccination programme.
- We recommended you get the vaccine before you arrive, however information on how to get the vaccine will be available in Fresher’s week.
More information here: