Halls of Residence
Many new incoming students live at McMillan Student Village. Please do not apply to McMillan directly; you can download the accommodation pack for more information. Accepted students are sent application information via email in May.
- Tuesday 2 May: application information sent via email to all accepted students
- Friday 5 May: the link to the online application form sent via email to all accepted students
If you have not received the information, please email us at [email protected].
- Friday 26 May: deadline for accommodation applications
Please note that we may accept applications after this date, but room-type availability may be limited.
- Friday 16 June: allocation information to be sent out
- Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 September: moving-in weekend
Room allocations will be completed on a first-come first-served basis, with priority going to new incoming undergraduate students.
Please note that students who are only attending the Conservatoire for one term/semester are not able to apply for the duration of their programme - all rooms are for one academic year only.
Room Rates (per week)
- Standard Cluster room - £153.51
- Cluster Plus Room - £156.42
- Single Studio room - £199.99
- Single Studio with 1.2m bed room - £209.21
Student Services can help you with accommodation enquiries, and can be contacted at [email protected] or on +44 (0)20 8305 9342
If you have decided that Halls of Residence are not for you, it is likely that a shared house or flat will be your next option. The Housing Guide Booklet is designed to assist you in choosing a type of accommodation; in planning and finding accommodation; and by providing contact details of estate and letting agents in South-East London and links to useful websites. Although we cannot find your accommodation for you, we are here to provide help, support and advice throughout the process.
Student Services are able to put those looking for Private Accommodation in touch with one another. If you would like to consider sharing a house/flat with other Trinity Laban students, please email us your consent for your contact details to be shared with the others, so you can get in touch with each other. If you consent to your information being shared, you may like to include the following information in your reply:
- Dance Faculty or Music Faculty
- Undergraduate or postgraduate
- UK or international student
- Any other information you wish to include
The Trinity Laban Freshers Facebook group is also useful for finding people to share accommodation with.
For any private accommodation enquiries, please contact [email protected].