Skip to main content

As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a disability, long-term health condition, mental health condition or specific learning difficulty (such as dyslexia).

Below are the forms you will need to complete to applied for DSA, the forms are specific to your funding body.