Our treatments can treat a wide range of conditions including;
- Repetitive and overuse injuries
- Specialist injury rehabilitation & technique advice for dancers, singers & musicians
- Sports injuries
- Knee and hip problems
- Leg pain and sciatica
- Ankle and foot problems
- Acute and chronic back pain
- Postural Problems
- Joint Disorders
- Stress and Anxiety
- Headaches and Migraines
- Low energy
Trinity Laban Health works on a self-referral process. Students can contact Trinity Laban Health at any time who will arrange an appointment with the appropriate practitioner as soon as one is available. Students must pay for any treatment they have at Trinity Laban Health, the department offers concession rates for all students.
The clinic can supply receipts for students to claim treatments back from their own health insurance plan. Our Physiotherapists are able to supply evidence of injury for students who need extension letters.
Current student prices & treatments available
Students can book our services in a number of ways.
Telephone: 020 8305 9479; 020 8305 9482
In person: The Health Department is based at the Dance Faculty.
*Please Note – Any new students who wish to register for online booking must let the Health administrative team know in order for us to activate your student membership. This will allow online access to our concessions.
Terms and Conditions
- Full payment is due at the time of booking.
- All cancellations and/or reschedule appointments require 24 hours’ notice or the full treatment fee is due.
- Prices and treatments offered are subject to change.