We can treat a wide range of conditions including:
- repetitive and overuse injuries
- specialist injury rehabilitation & technique advice
- knee and hip problems
- leg pain and sciatica
- acute and chronic back pain
- shoulder, neck and wrist pain
- postural problems
- joint disorders
- stress and anxiety
- headaches and migraines
- low energy
Current student prices & treatments available
Students pay a concession rate for treatments at Trinity Laban Health:
The clinic can supply receipts for students who want to claim treatments back from their health insurance plan. Our physiotherapists can also supply evidence of injury for those who need extension letters.
Trinity Laban Health works on a self-referral process. Students can contact Trinity Laban Health at any time to arrange an appointment:
Telephone: 020 8305 9479; 020 8305 9482
In person: The Health department is based at the Dance Faculty.
*Please Note - Any new students who wish to register for online booking must let the Health administrative team know in order for us to activate your student membership. This will allow online access to our concessions.
Terms and Conditions
- full payment is due at the time of booking
- all cancellations and/or reschedule appointments require 24 hours' notice or the full treatment fee is due
- prices and therapies offered are subject to change