- July – applications open on UCAS Conservatoires
- November – Undergraduate open days
- January – Undergraduate on-time deadline (late applications will be considered).
- 31st January – Postgraduate on-time deadline to submit both a UCAS Conservatoire application and Embark materials. We will accept applications after this date, but would recommend aiming for this deadline if you intend to apply for a financial award.
- December to March – Undergraduate audition period
- 1st March – Postgraduate spring submission date. If you apply on UCAS Conservatoires and submit your Embark materials by this date you will receive your decision by 3rd May. You are still welcome to apply for financial support but there will be less chance of success.
- November, February and May – Postgraduate open days
- September – Specialist Diploma in Choreological Studies deadline
Registration week for all programmes