Trinity Laban’s Percussion department showcased its talent in workshops, performances and demonstrations on 3 July 2017. The day also included interactive seminars, a trade show of percussion suppliers and a finale concert on the Greenwich Music Time main stage, featuring Trinity Laban's Percussion Ensemble and Commercial Band.
- Orchestral and Session Percussion with Gary Kettel and Mick Doran
- World percussion - Havana to New Orleans: A Journey in Clave with Dave Wickins and Hugh Wilkinson
- Drum Kit Masterclass with Craig Blundell
- Tuned Percussion Seminar with Calum Huggan
- Drum Kit Seminar with Steve White
For more information, or to find out more about future Music Taster Days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about studying Percussion at Trinity Laban.