Craniosacral therapy is a gentle way of working with the body using light touch.
It is a non-mechanical, non-manipulative treatment. It is a subtle and profound form of healing which works with the whole person and promotes the body’s natural capacity for self-repair.Book Now
|Treatment||Type of session||Price|
|Craniosacral Therapy||45 minutes||£46.50|
Note: Concessions are available for Trinity Laban Alumni and students with a valid student ID.
Craniosacral Therapy can help to address:
- Jaw problems
- Back problems
- Stress and anxiety
- Physical aches and pains
- Acute and chronic illness
- Emotional and psychological disturbances
- Develop wellbeing, health and vitality
When, for example, the body has had to cope with shock, long-term stress or illness, the natural state that promotes healing can become compromised. It is precisely this natural tendency which this holistic therapy can help to restore; not only physically but emotionally and spiritually.
Craniosacral Therapy is suitable for everyone. It is particularly suitable for people in fragile or acutely painful conditions.
- Your practitioner will take a written case history, listening to the reasons for your visit
- You remain clothed and will usually lie face up, on your side or you may be seated
- The practitioner makes light contact with your head, the base of your spine and other areas
- As your body functions as a whole, your practitioner may focus on areas other than where your symptoms occur
- Sessions can last either 45 minutes or 60 minutes
If you are booking your first appointment, we would recommend booking an hour session. If you are engaging in a series of treatments, you might find that 45minutes is enough time per session. If you are coming every 6 to 8 weeks, you might prefer to keep to the hour slot. Ultimately it is up to you and how you feel and can be discussed at the end of your first session.
- Treatment continues after you leave treatment room
- There is occasionally a short period of adjustment as part of the healing process where you may become more aware of symptoms
- As the treatment continues after you leave the treatment room it is advisable to spend some time relaxing
- For long-standing problems further sessions may be needed
Kathryn Enright is a Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist (CNHC and ICrA registered) with a practice at Trinity Laban Health Clinic and in Bethnal Green. She graduated from CTET (Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust) where she also completed the Living Anatomy Course (accredited by APNT) and further studies to work with Mothers and Babies and also to provide Equine Therapy. Before working as a Craniosacral Therapist, Kathryn toured as a freelance dancer/choreographer throughout Europe and America. She was also a guest artist for Motion Bank, headed by William Forsythe and Scott deLahunta. Her career in dance has deeply informed her work as a therapist and continues to fuel her fascination with the human body. Kathryn holds an MFA in Choreography from the Ohio State University, an MA in Dance Ethnography from Gallatin University/TISCH in New York City and a BA in English from Bowdoin College in Maine, USA. She is also certified to teach rehabilitative Pilates and Yoga.
+44 (0)20 8305 9479
+44 (0)20 8305 9482
Laban Building, Creekside, Deptford, London SE8 3DZ
If you are a new or existing client, you can book your next appointment online.