Trinity Laban is committed to inspiring more boys to dance.
Since 2014, we have been providing high quality-dance classes, events and projects to engage boys and young men in high-quality dance provision.
Spring Term 2022
Join us for our boys only classes in the magnificent Laban Building for weekly classes!
- Accelerate – Boys only contemporary classes for ages 10-16, on Thursdays 17.30-18.45h
- Velocity – Boys only hip-hop for ages 11-18, on Thursdays 19.00-20.15h
- 13 January – 31 March 2022 (half term 17 February)
Young dancers are encourage to join us for these fun, energetic classes which will push your contemporary or hip-hop vocabulary, creativity, stamina and strength. Open to young people with previous dance experience and to complete beginners.
Classes are £6 per class, payable in full term (11 weeks) or half term blocks.
Concessionary rates are available for young people in receipt of free school meals. The rate is £3 per class, please select the concessionary rate at booking. Following this a member of the team will be in touch to confirm eligibility.
Booking is now open for our boys only classes, classes can be booked on a first come first served basis.
More information and Covid measures
In line with government guidance, many restrictions at Trinity Laban have eased. To keep us all safe, some measures remain in place. When dancing with us please follow our Covid-19 Guidelines for Learning and Participation Participants.
Should future government restrictions impact the running of our full studio dance class programme;
- We may need to limit class capacity. In this instance, we will alternate classes in 3-week blocks. Families will receive a proportionate refund.
- We may need to reduce the number of classes operating at one time. In this instance, we may offer alternative classes or be forced to cancel and refund some sessions.
- We may need to deliver classes digitally, using an online platform.
Please see our Terms & Conditions.
Get in touch
For further information contact the Youth Programme Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 305 9398.
Centre for Advanced Training
The Centre for Advanced Training (CAT) offers young people aged 13-16 with exceptional talent and potential the opportunity to access high quality dance training.Find Out More