From one-off taster workshops to weekly classes, courses, creative arts projects and music/dance collaborations, our public programmes attract participants of all ages, whatever their background or ability.
Activities include special programmes for participants with disabilities, older people, children and families as well as professional development and training opportunities for music and dance practitioners.
- We want to contribute to the cultural life of South East London, support social and economic wellbeing and healthy living by sharing our expertise and forming partnerships with others
- We want to be a resource for local people and partners while driving the development of new opportunities to experience music and dance participation
- We want to engage with some of London's most socially excluded communities and form partnerships with schools, local authorities, community groups and regeneration agencies
- We want to widen participation in music and dance education in order to facilitate progression and improve access to Higher Education
- We want to inspire new generations of music and dance practitioners to develop fulfilling careers with a passion for engaging new audiences and sharing their art form with others
For Professional Dancers
Led by a different dance artist every six weeks, these fast-paced energetic classes will expose you to a variety of dance styles and different approaches to movement.