International Fees & Finance

Coming to study in UK is a fantastic opportunity, but a big financial commitment. You should look carefully into the finances and living expenses involved with studying in the UK.

Tuition Fees

All students, whether undergraduate or postgraduate, must pay tuition fees.  If you are an EU undergraduate you may be eligible for a loan to cover these fees from the Student Loan Company. In order to find out if you are eligible for this support, please visit  

Trinity Laban does not receive funding from the UK government for any other international students (students outside of the European Union) and therefore you are responsible for paying your fees in full.

Follow these links for a full list of the current tuition fees for all Music Programmes and Dance Programmes.

For information on whether you are eligible to pay Home or Overseas fees, please consult the UKCISA website. UKCISA can also provide valuable information relating to studying in the UK.


  • Your own country may be able to offer financial assistance to you if you choose to study overseas - you should contact your own government's education department to check.
  • The British Council can also provide advice on funding opportunities and sponsorship that you may be able to apply for
  • Trinity Laban also has some funding opportunities available and provides a variety of awards and scholarships to students every year.

US Federal Student Loans

Three dancers

If you are coming to study here from the US you may be entitled to a Federal Student Loan

Fulbright Scholarship

Fulbright Scholarship

Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance postgraduate Fulbright Scholarship

Cost of Living

Get a better idea about the cost of living in London

Subscribe to our Mailing List

Stay up-to-date with performances and activities happening at Trinity Laban.

Subscribe now