Your reasons to study Dance at Trinity Laban
Unrivalled professional training, exceptional performance opportunities and facilities under the award-winning Laban building.
1. #1 Conservatoire for graduate employment and further study
Trinity Laban undergraduates have the highest rate of employment and further study of any UK conservatoire, according to new figures published by the Higher Education Statistics Agency.Read more
2. Prepare for the professional world
Hear from dance student Emily RutherfordEmily's Story
3. Study a range of contemporary techniques along with Classical Ballet as part of your daily training
Find out more about the BA (Hons) Contemporary DanceBA (Hons) Contemporary Dance
4. The award-winning Laban Building...
...was designed specifically for dance with 13 large studios, a pilates studio and the 300-seat Laban Theatre where you get the opportunity to perform several times a year.Find out more
5. Mock auditions take place in 3rd year...
...where companies such as Company Wayne McGregor, DV8 and Hofesh Shechter come in to provide audition experience.
What our students say
Jordan-Lee Pirrie, BA (Hons) Contemporary Dance
6. Alumni success
Choreographers Lea Anderson, Sir Matthew Bourne and Joss Arnott all studied at Trinity Laban.Read more
7. Grow as a versatile dance artist
Grow in technique, and creative and choreographic practice, and learn about the analytical side of dance. Read how Irene Ingebretsen experienced studying at Trinity LabanIrene's Story
8. Learn from artistic leaders in the dance world
You're taught by teachers with experience and knowledge from having performed in some of the UK's best contemporary dance companies. Read more about our teaching staff.View Staff
9. Life after Trinity Laban
Follow alumnus Sebastian Abarbanell's journey from studying to life after Trinity Laban.Read more
10. Work directly with leading artists...
...such as Lea Anderson, Richard Alston, Company Wayne McGregor and Sir Matthew Bourne in Historical Projects in the second year.
Dance at Trinity Laban
11. Alumni have gone on to great things in the dance industry
For example, James Pett (Company Wayne McGregor), Matthew Sandiford (BalletBoyz), and Tom Dale (Choreographer). Read more about our alumni.Alumni Profiles
12. Make your own artistic decisions and grow in your own way
Find out what Rebecca Journo enjoyed about studying at Trinity Laban.Rebecca's Story
13. Ellen van Schuylenburch (Cunningham Studio and Michael Clark Company) and Liz Alpe (The Royal Ballet)...
...bring their technical training into teaching practice at Trinity Laban. Read more about our teaching staff.VIew Staff
14. Opportunities are unexpected and endless...
...from filming music videos for Jools Holland to full-length BBC documentaries.Watch