Trinity Laban provides a warm and welcoming environment for all students
International students receive individual support and advice throughout the application process and during their time here, with the provision of an international tutor and special events.
How to Apply
The majority of Trinity Laban programmes are available for online application via UCAS Conservatoires using UCAS Conservatoire Code: T75.
The UCAS Conservatoires service allows you to:
- Apply online for multiple conservatoires and programmes simultaneously, via one application
- Check the progress of your application, accept offers and confirm decisions online
- Work on your application anywhere you have internet access at any time
If you are having specific issues with completing your application online, you can email them directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also find out step-by-step guide to completing an application on UCAS Conservatoires helpful:
Applications are usually considered on an individual basis and we accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world. As a rough guide:
- If you are still at school you should consider applying to one of our undergraduate or Foundation programmes.
- If you are studying at undergraduate level and want to come here as part of your course you should consider the Study Abroad Programme in Music or Dance or Erasmus+.
- If you have completed an undergraduate degree you should consider a postgraduate programme or a one year graduate programme.
English Language Requirements
A reasonable proficiency in English is necessary if you are to participate fully in our programmes and other activities at Trinity Laban. International applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of a sufficient grasp of the English language to cope with the academic demands of the level of study for which they have applied. Students requiring a Tier 4 visa should be aware of the requirements for these purposes, which can differ from programme requirements. Specific details are available on the Programme pages.
You do not need to meet the English Language requirements prior to audition/assessment, and it may form a condition of your offer.
Alternative English Language tests may be considered, and you should contact Admissions for information.
If your application meets the minimum entry requirements you will be invited to an audition. We hold auditions at intervals throughout the year in the UK and abroad. To find out if auditions will be held in your home country have a look at the Overseas Auditions page.
For detailed information on application requirements and UK auditions visit How to Apply.