Trinity Laban provides a warm and welcoming environment for all students, with plenty of support available in all areas. International students receive individual support and advice throughout the application process and during their time here. The following links will give all the information you need to apply and audition for your chosen programme.

The majority of Trinity Laban music programmes are available for online application via UCAS Conservatoires using Conservatoire Code: T75. 

The UCAS Conservatoires service allows you to:

  • apply online for multiple conservatoires
  • check the progress of your application, accept offers and confirm decisions online
  • work on your application anywhere you have internet access at any time

References can follow the application, and can be emailed to

If you are having specific issues with completing your application online, you can email them directly on  

We can waive our audition fee for students from low income backgrounds and those who meet the specific criteria. Please contact with any queries. 

We are also offering free bassoon auditions for applicants who wish to apply. Applicants will only be required to pay the UCAS Conservatoire fee. Please contact for guidance and information. 

Erasmus+ Exchange Applications

All applications for Erasmus Exchange places must be sent via the International Office at your current institution to Admissions at Trinity Laban. The Conservatoire will return any applications that are sent directly.

Here are details of the application process.

PGCE Applications

Applications for the PGCE 'Musicians in Education' offered by the University of Greenwich should be made to the University of Greenwich via the Graduate Teacher Training Registry (GTTR) website.

All enquiries regarding the course should be directed to The University of Greenwich0800 005 006.

Consultation Lessons

Students seeking guidance on their suitability for conservatoire training (or on any other aspect of their musical development) may apply for a consultation lesson.

Course Codes

Online applications should be made via UCAS Conservatoires

  • 104F Independent Study Programme (ISP) Advanced (Full Time 1 Year) OR Study Abroad Programme: Music (Full Time)
  • 190F Foundation Certificate: Music (Full Time 1 Year)
  • 188F International Foundation Certificate: Music & English (1 Year Full Time)
  • 300F Bachelor of Music, BMus (Hons) Performance/Composition (Full Time 4 Years)
  • 310F Bachelor of Music, BMus (Hons) Performance Jazz Studies (Full Time 4 Years)
  • 500P The Teaching Musician: PG Certificate/PG Diploma/Masters (Taught)
  • 501M Certificate: The Practice of Music Making (Flexible)
  • 600F Postgraduate Diploma (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Music Performance) (Taught) (Full Time 1 Year)
  • 600P Postgraduate Diploma (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Music Performance) (Taught) (Part Time 2 Years)
  • 602F Postgraduate Advanced Diploma (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Music Performance/Performer-Composer) (Full Time 1 Year)
  • 602P Postgraduate Advanced Diploma (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Music Performance/Performer-Composer) (Part Time 2 Years)
  • 802M MMus (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Performance/Performer-Composer) (Full Time 1 Year Intensive)
  • 800F MMus (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Performance/Performer-Composer) (Full Time 2 Years Standard)
  • 800P MMus (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Performance/Performer-Composer) (Part Time 4 Years)
  • 803M MA (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Music Performance/Performer-Composer) (Full Time 1 year Intensive)
  • 800M MA (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Music Performance/Performer-Composer) (Full Time 2 Years Standard)
  • 801M MA (Composition/Ensemble/Jazz/Music Performance/Performer-Composer) (Part Time 4 Years)
  • 804F MFA Creative Practice (Music) (Full Time 2 Years Intensive). (Full Time 3 Years Standard also an option)
  • 801P MFA Creative Practice (Music) (Part Time 6 Years)
  • 802P MA Music Education and Performance (Taught) (Part Time 2 Years)
  • 805F MA Music Education and Performance (Taught) (Full Time 1 Year)

Also note:

  • Full-time Erasmus Exchange Applications are submitted via the International Office at your current institution.
  • Full-time PGCE 'Musicians in Education' Online application is to the University of Greenwich via the Graduate Teacher Training Registry.