Your reasons to study Musical Theatre at Trinity Laban
Great performance opportunities, facilities and teachers, and our alumni have gone on to perform in West End shows!
1. #1 Conservatoire for graduate employment and further study
Trinity Laban undergraduates have the highest rate of employment and further study of any UK conservatoire, according to new figures published by the Higher Education Statistics Agency.Read more
2. Alumna Zoe Rogers has joined the cast of 42nd Street
Find out what Zoe had to say about her time at Trinity LabanZoe's Story
3. You perform in at least four high-profile shows and showcases in your final year
Final year students perform on at least four different occasions at a variety of venues, from industry showcases to full-blown West End productions, in front of industry specialists as well as the general public! Watch an excerpt from When Midnight Strikes performed at Laban Theatre.Watch
4. Adele attributes her success to Trinity Laban tutor Tony Castro
Read Adele's interview with VogueRead more
5. Alumnus Lewis Asquith is on tour...
...with Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat
6. Broadway World UK nominated alumnus Jack McCann...
...for 'Best Actor in a New Production of a Musical'
Musical Theatre at Trinity Laban
7. You feature in trailers for your upcoming student shows
After meeting Webborn and Finn who watched rehearsals and then joined the Q&A session, third-year students got the opportunity to appear in a trailer for their show, The Clockmaker’s Daughter.
8. You get photo shoots and promotional videos for your upcoming performances
Watch last year's promo video for The Pyjama GameWatch
9. The education is 'second to none'
Hear student Jack McNeill talk about the BA (Hons) Musical Theatre Performance courseJack's Story
10. Alumnus David Zachary is cast...
...in the film The Hatton Garden Job, released this year.
11. You have a fantastic time rehearsing and performing
Take Urinetown for example, which was a huge success earlier this year!Watch
12. Alumna Lucy Thomas...
...is sheep-training Babe at the Polka Theatre