Do you see your future in dance? Are you ready to commit to an intensive programme of training? Are you aged 13-16?
The Centre for Advanced Training (CAT) at Trinity Laban is an innovative scheme offering young people with exceptional talent and potential in dance the opportunity to access high quality dance training. The programme of classes provides intensive and rigorous dance training taught by a highly experienced team of professional dance teachers and artists.
The Centre for Advanced Training aims to:
- Actively seek out and identify talented and motivated young people who have the potential for a career in dance.
- Provide a challenging and supportive programme that nurtures the young dance artist as a reflective performer and creative artist.
- Develop each student's understanding of their own physical potential so they can work safely and with understanding as dance artists.
- Ensure that the students have the opportunity to work with and learn from established professional dance artists.
- Extend the cultural experience of the students through a range of visits to see professional dance work in a range of genres, theatres, galleries and concerts.
- Collaborate where appropriate with Junior Trinity to establish a vital link between dance and music students within the DCSF Music and Dance Scheme.
- Provide information about further dance training and higher education so that participants can make informed decisions about future career choices and pathways.
Free CAT Taster Workshops
Centre For Advance Training Magazine
To download a PDF copy of the latest issue of CAT Magazine click on the cover image below.