Our unprecedented commitment to the music of women composers throughout the 2018/19 academic year.
Drawing on centuries of music past and present, Trinity Laban ensured that at least half of the music programmed for the multitude of varied public performances on its landmark Greenwich campus and in venues across London in 2018/19 was by women composers.
This encompassed 60 concerts and opera performances by the conservatoire’s large-scale student performing groups in the various musical genres for which Trinity Laban is known, including classical music, opera, and jazz.
Introduction to Venus Blazing
Henriette Renié's Harp Concerto in C minor
Performed by TL student Noelia Cotuna
Venus Blazing Gallery
Photos by Juno Snowdon Photography
- 1 - Sophie Fuller and Harriet Harman, MP
- 2 - Thea Musgrave's "John Cook", performed by Stephen Jackson and the Trinity Laban Chamber Choir
- 3 - Celebrating female composers
- 4 - Celebrating female composers
- 5 - Celebrating female composers
"Anne Boleyn" by Libby Larsen
Performed by TL students Hope Lavelle and Claire Habbershaw