The Trinity Laban Youth Forum is an opportunity for young people aged 12-19 to share their ideas and positively influence Trinity Laban’s Children’s and Young People’s programmes.
If you want to help shape the future of musical activities and education for children and young people, then we want to hear from you!
Aims of the Trinity Laban Youth Forum
Youth Forum members will…
- Gain new skills
This might include public speaking, event management, Arts Award qualifications, reviewing events, writing for the Trinity Laban website, and much more!
- Have a voice
Be brave and share ideas that help to develop Trinity Laban’s musical activities, events and projects for you and your peers
- Be ambassadors
Raise awareness and spread the word about Trinity Laban’s activities, events and projects for young people in your local communities, schools and friendship groups
What will I be doing?
As a member of the Youth Forum, you will have opportunities to:
- develop skills in arts management and administration for your CV;
- occasionally represent Trinity Laban at selected events and gain skills in public speaking;
- mentor and support other young people involved in Trinity Laban’s projects;
- take an Arts Award qualification;
- receive discounted ticket offers to concerts and events through Trinity Laban and partners; and
- review arts performances and events and write for the Trinity Laban website.
What's the commitment?
- Attendance at least 4 out of 6 group meetings per year
- Attending and reviewing occasional Trinity Laban events
- Gathering ideas and feedback from other members, and being a role model for your peers
- Participation in events organised by Youth Forum members
Please email [email protected] or call Joanna Freeman on 0208 305 4378.