We value our good relationships with clients and aim to deal with any complaints or concerns sensitively and promptly.
Please, in the first instance:
- talk to us informally about concerns or levels of service; and
- use our feedback mechanisms.
Make a Complaint
In case you have to make a complaint, we aim to:
- resolve issues informally wherever possible;
- address issues thoroughly and as speedily as possible, and tell you when you can expect a reply at all stages of the process;
- carry out a full, fair and proportionate investigation and give you a reasonable response; and
- feed back issues into our systems to contribute to improvements in services.
Download the Commercial Complaints procedure and Complaints Form.
Please note that procedures and policies for student complaints are published on Moodle.