Welcome to the UK’s largest open-access specialist dance collection.
Laban Library offers the largest and most varied open-access specialist research collection on dance and related subjects in the UK, covering many aspects of dance in a variety of formats and languages.Catalogue
Collections and Resources
We have a vast amount of information on most aspects of dance, including ballet, contemporary dance, choreography, dance health and dance teaching. In addition, we have a growing collection of contextual material.
Quick links for students and staff
- Search the Laban Library catalogue to find physical items in the library, including books, journals, and video recordings. Log in with your Library user ID and PIN to renew and reserve books.
- Use our new online research tool QuickSearch to search Trinity Laban libraries' electronic subscriptions and recommended free online resources along with the Laban Library catalogue. IT login required.
- View course reading lists on the Laban Library catalogue.
- View class recordings, and student and professional performances on our video streaming site, available onsite and offsite. IT login required.
- FAQs for Trinity Laban students.
- The Laban Library and Archive Moodle pages contain further information about the library and guides to research and using the library's resources. IT login required.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for Laban Library updates.
Laban Library opening times
|Spring Term opening hours: 6 January 2020 - 27 March 2020|
|Mon, Fri||9.00 - 18.00|
|Tue, Wed, Thu||9.00 - 20.00|
|Sat, Sun*||11.00 - 15.00|
* Open to TL students & staff only; no AV support
On rare occasions, we may have to close due to unforeseen circumstances. Please call 020 8305 9333 for the latest information if you plan to visit.