Welcome to the UK’s largest open-access specialist dance collection.
Laban Library offers the largest and most varied open-access specialist research collection on dance and related subjects in the UK, covering many aspects of dance in a variety of formats and languages.Catalogue
Collections and Resources
We have a vast amount of information on most aspects of dance, including ballet, contemporary dance, choreography, dance health and dance teaching. In addition, we have a growing collection of contextual material.
Quick links for students and staff
- Search the Laban Library catalogue for online and physical resources available from the library, including books, journals, and video recordings. Log in with your TL username and password to renew and reserve books.
- Use QuickSearch for Trinity Laban libraries' electronic subscriptions and recommended free online resources along with the Laban Library catalogue. IT login required.
- View programme reading lists on the Laban Library catalogue.
- View class recordings, and student and professional performances on our video streaming site, eStream. IT login required.
- FAQs for Trinity Laban students.
- The Laban Library and Archive Moodle pages contain further information about the library and guides to research and using the library's resources. IT login required.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for Laban Library updates.
Laban Library opening times
Physical library remains closed until further notice.
Our librarians are available to assist you remotely during the summer vacation 11 July - 13 September:
Mon - Fri*: 10.00-18.00
*Mon 10 and Tue 11 August: 11.00-15.00
*Mon 31 Aug and weekends: CLOSED
Mon, Fri: 10.00-18.00
Tue - Thu: 10.00-20.00
We will be closed on 1-2 days in September for the Faculty of Dance staff development - dates to be confirmed.