Summer Schools Terms & Conditions
Cancellation due to Covid-19
Delivery of Trinity Laban (TL) Summer Schools are dependent on Government Guidelines at the time of the course and are therefore subject to change. Any in-person activity will be delivered in a Covid Secure manner, following the most up to date government advice.
- If any TL summer school is unable to run as planned due to the pandemic, TL will endeavour to move activities to virtual spaces where appropriate in order to create the best Summer School experience we possibly can.
- If we cannot offer an online alternative we guarantee to refund the full cost of course fees.
- If booking accommodation through TL, please see accommodation terms below.
- All Trinity Laban Summer School fees paid are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by Trinity Laban.
- Refunds may be considered if you are injured with supporting doctors note.
- Trinity Laban will not be responsible for travel and private accommodation, made both before and after fees are paid. Bookings such as these are made at your own risk.
- TL may substitute the teaching faculty advertised without prior notice. We will do our best to update you of any changes via the website or email.
- Trinity Laban has reserved facilities at McMillan Student Village run by Campus Living Villages (CLV) at Creek Road, Greenwich, SE8 3BU on behalf of Summer School participants.
- Accommodation booked via Trinity Laban Summer School programmes is non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled by Trinity Laban. If you cancel, we can only consider refunds if we are able to re-sell your room to waiting list participants.
- If Trinity Laban cancel the Summer School or the programme is moved online, you will receive a full accommodation refund.
- In choosing to purchase optional accommodation, you are agreeing to follow McMillan’s terms & conditions
- If any summer school participant using McMillan Student Village breaches CLV accommodation rules, either CLV or Trinity Laban may ask this individual to vacate the Student Village.
- Trinity Laban are not responsible for any losses incurred for travel or accommodation booked independently.
How we will use your data
- Trinity Laban will use your information for administrative purposes and customer services in order to provide you with the best and safest Summer School experience possible.
- We will also share your information with our accommodation providers, CLV (Campus Living Villages UK ltd) for these purposes and may also keep your information for a reasonable period of two years for administrative and record keeping purposes.
- As part of the UK legislation, there are requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998 to which Companies must adhere. The Data Protection legislation is there to protect you against any misuse of your personal information, as well as giving you the right to know how we use your information and to whom it is disclosed.
- The price for services will be the price displayed on the Trinity Laban shop website unless otherwise agreed by Trinity Laban in writing.
- Stated price is subject to the addition of all taxes, costs or charges in relation to provision of the Services, where applicable.
- All payment must be received in advance under the contract of sale without any deduction.
- If you change your mind about your booking you have the right to cancel the online transaction either within seven working days from the date of agreement to proceed with the transaction or following receipt of written confirmation from Trinity Laban.
- If you need to cancel, please inform Trinity Laban by email.
- Refunds will be made as soon as possible following cancellation, no later than fourteen days.