A fun and creative weekly class, Dance Ability is specifically designed for young dancers between learning ages 5 – 12 years with cognitive and/or physical disabilities, or who identify as neurodivergent.
Led by experienced inclusive dance artist, Vicki Busfield, Dance Ability uses props, music and movement to boost confidence, physicality and social interaction skills.
- Saturdays, 13:15 – 14:00h
- Led by Vicki Busfield
- Open Level, for children with learning ages 5 – 12 with physical and/or cognitive disabilities or who identify as neurodivergent
- Spring Term Dates: 7 January – 18 March (no class 25 March due to the Children’s Show Day)
- Studio 6, Laban Building, Creekside, SE8 3DZ
- £7 (£3.50) per session
- Concession rate for young people in receipt of free school meals and/or whose parents/carers receive universal credit
- Online booking is now open for Spring Term of Dance Ability
- Classes are payable in half-term (5 Weeks) or full-term blocks (11 Weeks)
- New-starters can also book an individual taster class
- Classes are also payable via phone on 0208 305 9365 or in cash by visiting the Learning & Participation Office, Laban Building
- Classes are allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Paid bookings are non-refundable, for more information please see our Terms & Conditions
More information and Covid measures
When dancing with us please follow our Covid-19 Guidelines for Participants.
Should future government restrictions impact the running of our full studio dance class programme;
- We may need to limit class capacity. In this instance, we will alternate classes in short blocks. Families will receive a proportionate refund.
- We may need to reduce the number of classes operating at one time. In this instance, we may offer alternative classes or be forced to cancel and refund some sessions.
- We may need to deliver classes digitally, using an online platform.
Get In Touch
For further information contact the Youth Programme Team at email@example.com or 0208 305 9398.